Michael Bailey Smith

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Michael Bailey Smith   » So, you want to be an actor.   » i want to promote actors

Author Topic: i want to promote actors
Moe
Member # 19

Rate Member
posted February 24, 2005 01:49 AM      Profile for Moe   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i don't want to act. i want to do the leg work for actors and musicians do you have suggestions for where i should start looking?
Posts: 51 | From: Colorado Springs, CO | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
Michael Bailey Smith
Administrator
Member # 2

Member Rated:
posted March 01, 2005 09:42 PM      Profile for Michael Bailey Smith   Email Michael Bailey Smith   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I guess you can post an ad in your local paper stating your services. You're bound to get some calls.

That seems like the most logical solution.

Good luck!

Michael

GinaM
Member # 467

Rate Member
posted February 24, 2007 11:14 PM      Profile for GinaM     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Michael~ Interesting how many people respect your answer to their question of how to get into the movie/acting field! My ultimate desire is to try at least once in my life to do "voice overs." I think Orlando would be the best place to try my hand at that. If I couldn't do something like that for Disney, then I could at least try to work in one of the parks! LOL! I just thought that I would mention that to you. Take Care! Gina
Posts: 13 | From: Tampa FL | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged
GinaM
Member # 467

Rate Member
posted March 25, 2007 12:32 AM      Profile for GinaM     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Moe, Was wondering if you took Michael's advice? And how are you doing? Any good gigs for any "Local" band or any Name band? Just wondering! Have you seen The Hills Have Eyes 2? Any Comments?
Gina

Posts: 13 | From: Tampa FL | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | My Homepage