Michael Bailey Smith

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Michael Bailey Smith   » Michael in the Movies   » The Hills Have Eyes 2

Author Topic: The Hills Have Eyes 2
GinaM
Member # 467

Rate Member
posted February 04, 2007 07:05 PM      Profile for GinaM     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Michael~
I just want to make a comment, I just saw the trailer for your new movie, and it looks great. Me, well I am a blood and guts fan, I may not look like "that" kind of person, but I am! I will say The Hills is just an awsome movie for a remake, and there is no one else who could have played your charactor better. I am so glad that you are a recast in The Hills 2! Can't wait to see Hades, and his family. Seems to me there is going to be some major action going on in this movie! I just can't wait!

Posts: 16 | From: Tampa FL | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged
GinaM
Member # 467

Rate Member
posted March 17, 2007 12:37 AM      Profile for GinaM     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Michael, I just wanted to let you know that I have seen three previews for The Hills Have Eyes 2.
They all look awesome, and I just can't wait for March 23rd! I know that I will be the first in line for tickets! I am anxiously awaiting the big day!
This movie is going to be just great!!!
Regards!
Gina [Smile]

GinaM
Member # 467

Rate Member
posted April 20, 2007 09:52 PM      Profile for GinaM     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hello Michael!
Just want you to know that I saw the movie and I thought it was totally great! Although I knew there would be lots of graphic nasties and gore, however, it was worth the wait! I was hoping to see others post their opinions. I sometimes don't understand movie critics, their ratings are just that "THEIR RATINGS" their opinions, and not those of the viewers and fans! Those that absolutely feel that blood and guts and graphic violence is terrible, is stating just that, their feelings. Whatever happened to viewers choice, if you don't I like what's on then turn the channel! I just had to voice my "opinion" on a subject that has always bothered me! Critics and ratings!
I say kudos to You Mr Michael Bailey Smith for your acting performance in The Hills Have Eyes I and II!! Thank you for YOU!!
Sorry I didn't write sooner!

Sincerely, Gina

GinaM
Member # 467

Rate Member
posted July 15, 2007 05:47 PM      Profile for GinaM     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Michael,
I will gladly go where not many others have gone! Your message board! I would like to read others opinion of your career. I don't understand why people are so shy or timid... especially here! I was excited that there was an actual message board to contact a humble and outstanding person/actor as yourself. To be able to comment on you, your career, anything that we would like, it is an awesome feeling! Thank you for allowing me and any other fan to write you! Thank you so much for everything! [Smile]

Gina

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | My Homepage