my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Michael Bailey Smith   » Michael in the Movies   » Monster Man

Author Topic: Monster Man
Stephanie
Administrator
Member # 4

Member Rated:
posted April 04, 2003 11:30 AM      Profile for Stephanie   Author's Homepage   Email Stephanie   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hey all [Smile]

Michael just sent me four pictures of "Monster Man" showing him as "Fuck Face".

Pretty scary stuff, so be warned... just click on the thumbnails to view the big, big, big versions if you are really sure you can stand the details [Eek!] *lol*

I love the pictures! ... and I want a Smiley T-Shirt like that! [Big Grin]

- Steph [Smile]

Posts: 30 | From: Germany | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
timeerkat
Member # 50

Member Rated:
posted April 07, 2003 09:26 AM      Profile for timeerkat   Author's Homepage   Email timeerkat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ewie ew!!!!!!

who's the make-up artist? they did a great job!

--------------------
The Charmed Meerkat

Posts: 67 | From: California | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
Michael Bailey Smith
Administrator
Member # 2

Member Rated:
posted April 07, 2003 11:39 AM      Profile for Michael Bailey Smith   Email Michael Bailey Smith   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The look was done by Todd Masters of Masters Effects. And what's even cooler, they are the same people who did my Belthazor effects makeup for "Charmed." Todd and all of his people are pretty cool.

This makeup makes Belthazor look handsome.

Michael

SScomputerfreak
Member # 100

Rate Member
posted April 08, 2003 01:58 AM      Profile for SScomputerfreak     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Bailey Smith:
The look was done by Todd Masters of Masters Effects. And what's even cooler, they are the same people who did my Belthazor effects makeup for "Charmed." Todd and all of his people are pretty cool.

This makeup makes Belthazor look handsome.

Michael

I miss Belthazor....you were one freaky dude on Charmed...lol....I liked all the demons you played(Shax and the Grimlock too).....it's amazing what those make-up artist can do
Christy112002
Member # 27

Member Rated:
posted May 07, 2003 02:19 PM      Profile for Christy112002   Email Christy112002   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Wow, how long did it take for that makeup job? I'm guessing 6 hrs.
And I always liked Belthazor, I thought he was pretty handsome, except for the teeth Hehehe!

Christy

--------------------
Christy
aka Batheme

Posts: 32 | From: Illinois | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
Spinnee
Member # 13

Member Rated:
posted May 26, 2003 02:58 AM      Profile for Spinnee   Author's Homepage   Email Spinnee   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
*eyes a buggin out*

Dayyyyyyyuuuummmn! MAn! That is one seriously creepy dude face you are sporting there Michael! MAN! EWEWEWEWWWWWWWIE! But The make-up guy Todd did an awesome job! Kudos to him! Heck yeah..Belthazor was someone you could take home to your Momma! This Dude..I don't think so..*giggles* Can't wait to see the movie though!

Thanks for the piccies!

Posts: 22 | From: NB, Canada | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | My Homepage