Michael Bailey Smith

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Michael Bailey Smith   » Everything Charmed.   » Your view on Charmed ending

Author Topic: Your view on Charmed ending
freedom
Member # 164

Rate Member
posted April 11, 2006 10:05 PM      Profile for freedom   Email freedom   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Today was the final shooting day for the Charmed series

1.) Were you invited back for the final ?
2.) I hope whether you were on the last episode or not , they invited you to the series wrap party. You contributed a lot to the series through the years.

On Alyssa's sight I started a post that has 85 replies and 5,000 views. I wrote the following

But the thank you's can continue for You, Julian McMahon, Shannen Doherty, TW King,Dorian Gregory,Finola Hughes,Jennifer Rhodes,James Read and many others for making the show such a success.

Although we never wanted the Charmed series to end. All good things......
The WB confirmed Charmed is ending, May 21st is the last episode.

I would like to thank you Alyssa for a very special TV show that will remain in our hearts. We appreciate all the long hours and hard work you put in to provide us with special memories.

Thank you for staying all 8 seasons, please thank Holly Marie Combs for her hard work and dedication and also Rose for hanging in there for 5 seasons.

We look forward to seeing you again in whatever projects you choose for the future.

Michael,

Feel free to share any thoughts/feelings about the end of Charmed

[ April 12, 2006, 03:43 AM: Message edited by: freedom ]

GinaM
Member # 467

Rate Member
posted September 27, 2008 08:19 PM      Profile for GinaM     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Here it is September 2008 and I have not seen a rerun to the last episode of Charmed! I sure do miss it! As for the new shows on TV, well to say it bluntly, they suck! I wish that there was another show that could kind of compare with the quality of Charmed, The Characters, The Episodes, and especially All The Great Actors! I sure do miss them! Hey, What do you think about a Charmed REUNION? How awesome would that be?!
Thoughts anyone? Best to you, Gina [Smile]

Posts: 21 | From: Tampa FL | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | My Homepage